AUDITION PROCESS 2019
For all details and information regarding our courses please visit our Courses page.
How to Audition
- Download and complete our Audition Application form (Bottom of page).
- Download the Pre- Dance Exercise form and have your medical practitioner complete.
- Deposit $66 ($60 + GST) Audition Fee (or Cheques to be made payable to Ev & Bow Pty Ltd).
- Post to - Ev & Bow 14 Tara St Kangaroo Point NSW 2224.
- Ensure you don’t miss closing date. All applicants must register by close of business Friday 17th August 2018 to be considered a valid applicant. Please note DVD auditions will be accepted under special circumstances and with prior arrangement. Cost for DVD audition is $88 ($80 + GST).
What you need (Sydney Audition)
- Appropriate dance attire & shoes.
- Dance Section: Classical Class, Contemporary Sequences, Jazz Progressions & Sequence.
- Students to prepare a 30 second solo dance piece. Please adhere to this time limit, in the event that your solo is too long, you will be stopped.
What you need (DVD Applicants)
- Ballet Sequences (Port De Bras, Pirouettes, Adage, Allegro).
- Contemporary Classical Sequence (A combination of Contemporary phrases to demonstrate your technique).
- Jazz Dance Sequence (A short demonstration of jazz progressions and a 1 minute prepared Jazz piece).
View our scholarship process: